So I don't really like to admit to people that I like Mesa Frozen. Mainly because when I'm there, I feel like a bishop is going to come out and request 10% of my yogurt. Also, sometimes when I walk in I feel like when I walk out I'll be in, horrors of all horrors, Provo, UT. As a juxtaposition, I kind of really want my engagement announcement to hang there some day; just for comedy's sake.
Anyway here is the inspiration for my blog name:

Mesa Frozen's Tart Raspberry. Ambrosia.

You may think I posed like this for the picture, you're wrong, I just always eat ugly.
17 comments:
Lol, sit down whores. Was the first photo taken from your new Photoshoot camera? It looks professional! Thanks for posting, I was becoming dizzy.
Meeezzee
Yes all pictures on my blog are taken with the Powershot (notice my subtle correction) It has this close up mode that is very cool. Tell Brad to buy one for you.
wow, you do eat ugly. Guess that's better than just being ugly. K, we're fans of mesa froyo too, but if I were to name my blog after a flavor, DEFINATELY "butterbrikle!" Friday nights baby!! oh yeah!
Oh, PS, you can knock daily bliss off of you link list...it's no longer in business...thanks to a wonderful husband! GRR! Enjoy single life while you can!
Kristal what happened with your blog? I don't have your email but if you want to email me your new invite, my email in in my profile.
I'm also a huge fan of "tart raz" at Mesa Frozen. Its just so far from us so we tend to go to the Gelato Spot more... which is equally as yummy, or better in my opinion. Its on Scottsdale Rd and Indian School if you haven't tried it... go.
I will have to try this gelato space you speak of, when are you starting a blog nat?
Bishop requesting 10% of your yogurt, I love my funny daughter.
Maybe when you tire of taking pic's of yourself you can respond to your best friend's tag request.
I write about myself everyday, I can't think of seven new things to list!
Erica don't be silly, "now, mo tagging."
Here I'll get you started
1. I hate doing dishes.
2. I spend way too much on hair products.
har har
I actually was curious were you came up with that name, now I know. Nat, Craig and i love Gelato's, we also like the restaurant right across from it Zen 32, but we are weird and we like sushi.
Lol you are so funny. i have always wondered where the name came from. I haven't had the pleasure of trying that flavor but now that i know it is origin of my daily entertainment, perhaps i shall try it.
Forgive me Tartraz, for I have been pronouncing you in my mind as "tar-traz" not "tart-raz." How will I ever make this up to you?
So, maybe my sister Julia and I were going to leave a note on your car that was parked outside our Uncle Neil's house. Then we thought that it would be super creepy if it was not yours...and maybe we would seem a little creepy doing it anyways...
lol I wish you would have! that would have been the best thing ever, probably because I like creepy things. and I am also creepy.
Post a Comment