I still haven't seen Order of the Phoenix, Zach was sick last night. I'm very sad, and if he's not better by tonight I'm going by myself.
Also, WHAT is this Twilight all about. Vampires right? Is it a young adult novel? I'm so confused. I guess I'm just going to have to read it since everyone will not shut up about it. The last book I remember this much hype about was the Da Vinci Code, and I wasn't really a fan so you guys better not screw me on this one.

Does anyone else kind of hate the cover art on all the HP books?
12 comments:
Yes, it looks like they had a coloring contest in a 5th grade class, and Timmy won. So Timmy is now the illustrator.
Milly
Di Vinci Code rocked. Whatever Caca.
I'll just be thankful when all the Harry Peter books are read, and everyone can just shut up already.
No offense Chris.
Caca go with Chris, she has already been twice.
Thanks Vonda, I will check it out.
Mom stop bagging on Harry. You won't be welcome on Tartraz any longer if you continue.
I still believe Michelle has not given Harry a fair shake. The woman reads Asimov for hell's sake! But this is an old argument.
The movie is very good Caca. You should have gone with me and Alex last night. DanRad can actually act, who knew.
I have heard loads about the vampire books but can't seem to get my hands on it.
The British HP cover art is better--esp the adult versions.
-C
LISTEN TO MY BITTER BITTER STORY: So there is an ortho office that we often refer patients to and today we found out that they rented out a theater and invited all of their reffering offices to see Harry Potter for free...LAST WEEK! BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED! And they didn't invite us! So all of us were super pissed and are seriously contemplating whether we should ever send them a patient again. The end.
P.S. Twilight is very captivating, and an easy read. Don't go into it expecting something fabulous because I don't want you to be disappointed. That's all.
Erica Guttery, I am entitled to my opinion.
Good-day.
Melissa I would be PISSED too.
Mom- I guess you are, I don't censor comments like Malia.
Er, I would recommend Twilight as well. I went in thinking I wouldn't like it so I would be pleasantly surprised... and it worked. Kind of weird about the vamp but you get sucked in. (no pun intended- ha ha)
Agreed on the vampire books. I haven't read them but everyone swears by him. My aunt promised that i will want to marry a vampire after i read it. haha.
please please people. you act like vampires are weird. we all loved a book about a wizard so why not a vampire?
erica. they will rock your world. read them now. i command you. if you'd like to borrow my copy let me know because i am pretty sure there are 162 holds on it at the library.
mel. that really is lame. somehow i even got invited to that showing but they only had one ticket. you should punch the ortho through the phone next time he calls.
the rest of you, stop trashing good books.
Post a Comment