- Car mechanics
- Inventor of magnifying makeup mirror
- Rob Schneider
- People who love running
- My fifth grade social studies teacher who had braces AND fluorescent rubber bands, you know the kind that stretch from the top teeth to the bottom teeth.
Good People:
- Inventor of cheeseburger
- me
- Employees of Subway who take their time to make me a quality sandwich.
- Steve Madden (is he even a real person?)
New shoes, compliments of Mr.Madden:

11 comments:
I love the new shoes!
Very cute shoes. You are my fashion role model.
So cute! And yes, car mechanics RIP PEOPLE OFF!!!
I am so jealous of your camera's skillz! I love that you are the most fashionable thing to ever happen to those file cabinets/office in the background.
Speaking of, when does the new season start? I need a Dwight/Jam/Stanley fix.
Rob Schneider is a good man!
-Jihone
I love your shoes & am pretty much on board with the good/evil people.
k, but really what can you do for me in the header department?
You are so right about those "running" people - EEEEE-VILE!
Steve Madden is a real person. And he went to prison for a couple of years. So, buying shoes to support a felon makes me love him even more.
lol he's went to jail? His only crime is great shoes. And if that's a crime, lock me up. lol, don't you hate me sometimes.
Alisse, I'm so missing the office! I think season 3 dvd comes out the beginning of sept. and season 4 starts mid sept.
Spash, I can totally make you one! Just tell me what you want. Send me a picture to use too if you have one in mind...
I laughed heartily at your evil list, I couldn't agree more on all counts. I would like to add to the evil's
People who don't get cats
Chatty people on planes
Grocery shopping in any form.
How did you get that pic of your feet? Did you pay a co-worker to lay on the ground?
Post a Comment