8.08.2007

Gym Rats

shoes

Zach and I have started a new work-out regimen in preparation for San Diego because we heard a horrible rumor that people wear swimsuits at the beach. We've been to the gym together the last couple days. We've naturally fallen into a little routine that goes something like this:

Zach comes to my area sporadically and says things like "Four sets of twelve." Then he adjusts the weights so they're heavier while looking at me sternly. Then he walks away and I adjust them so they're lighter again. Then he comes back a little later and says something like "If you're day dreaming you're not working out hard enough." And then I turn up my ipod so I don't know what he says next.

Ah, I feel my six pack forming already.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica, Chad and significant others, we are having a "welcome home" party for Dani and Brennon Friday the 17th starting at 8:00PM - just food, swimming and visiting - stop by if you can!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Erica

Erica said...

Oh no! That's the day we're leaving for San Diego!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

four sets of twelve.

Heidi said...

Lol! I have to admitt I have gotten on the treadmill a couple times in preperation for the trip. I am just sick of all my summer events that end up with me posting pictures of myself in a swimsuit on my blog! Maybe I should of thought of that in the spring.

Michelle said...

How cute that you are even attempting this, I give it maybe another day.

Good luck Zach.

Caca you ALREADY look good in your size 2 swimsuit, I don't want to hear it.

Rachel Hatch said...

Seriously Erica, the rest of us fat asses don't apreciate this work out talk from you. And why do I not even think of working out? Like it has become so foreign to me. By the way, I have Zach's shoes. Which means either I have boy shoes or he has girl shoes. I think it is the latter.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I am dying at Zach pestering! I have to agree with my Mom though, you already look good and shouldn't be allowed to enter a gym, you just depress the rest of us.

Milly

Erica said...

Lol I hope he does have girl shoes. He bought them on Monday and he is very proud of them.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I loke Zacks shoes too.

Michelle said...

Is Zach wearing a black wizard cape in the pic?

Kristal said...

I'm with your mom...if you have any of that guttery blood in you like Danica, working out is a fun thing you try once or twice a year and whine about it for a few days.

Love ya dani!

dani said...

No, I take no offense to that. Ive come to terms with the fact that working out is kind of a bi-yearly thing for me.