2.04.2008

Get your freak on


dance dance, originally uploaded by erigutt.


Saturday night we went to a house party. House parties aren't really "our scene", but we made the most of it.

Rachel DOES NOT dance. I mean neither do I, but Rachel would probably rather eat slugs. This is a picture of Zach trying to get her to dance, he was unsuccessful of course, but he settled for simply embarrassing her instead. This went on entirely too long and provided much amusement.

Here is why house parties aren't our scene:

1. Freak dancing, grinding, whatever you want to call it. It's usually performed by people wearing very serious expressions.

2. It eventually gets sweaty, hot and stinky.

3. Shenanigans. This is when a small group of people, usually boys, are embarrassed because they have no one to talk to or dance with. So, some sort of mischief is cooked up to keep themselves looking occupied and as if they don't care. At this party, I believe a female's thong was tried on by a male individual in the bathroom. Har har.

4 It's like....loud. I get annoyed.

5. Maybe we're 45-year-olds, stuck in twenty something-year-old bodies.

5 comments:

Malia said...

LOL. I totally agree with people freaking with serious faces, I think I'm blushing at my desk as I type.

Michelle said...

LOL to the expression on Zach's face.

Stephanie said...

I agree with you. I hate house parties.

I linked to your blog from someone else's and I love it.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Those dang boys and their shananigans.

EEK said...

Zach looks like a total pervert. Where was his "bro-seperated-at-birth-perv" Chad?