2.20.2008

Today's Gripe


clean up, originally uploaded by erigutt.


My neighbors apparently don't clean up their dog's crap. I stepped in some last night and unknowingly tracked it all through my apartment. I was walking around scrubbing carpet, violently dry heaving and muttering the F word for about 45 minutes.

And I don't even use the F word. I am a lady.

9 comments:

Malia said...

Oh my gosh, I'm steaming just reading this! Our neighbor has 2 dogs, and they NEVER pick up their dog's crap. Well I never noticed it before, but now that the snow has melted, it is E-V-E-R-Ywhere! I was so upset, I mean if you have a pet that's what you're supposed to do. I would be pissed if I were you too. I might have even gone as far as to tell the HOA, and about a week later everyone got a letter on their door stating that they would be fined if they didn't pick it up.

Anonymous said...

If you know it is your neighbor's dog... gather it up and drop it on their porch. Will make for a lovely surprise for them one morning.

Postcards Sent From Here said...

I love the leaving it on the porch idea. If they still do not follow through, then you just add the element of fire. :)

natalie todd said...

That's sick. So sorry it happened to you.

And congrats on winning. I voted for you. Cute story you wrote. And the wish tree is a really cute idea. It will be cute because everything at your wedding will be so cute.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ugh! I would be so mad, too! It's enough to step in it- but drag it through your apt?? Don't they know a girl has much more worthwhile things that do that clean that sh*t all night??! (literally)

each of the two said...

you could poop in their yard and let them walk in it.

or have Zach do it, you know, since you are a lady.

Breea said...

That is totaly discusting. i know what will make you day though, go to my blog and copy and paste this website under CLICK THIS RIGHT NOW. it will make you really happy!!!

EEK said...

My complaint is the sadistic dogs that live next door. They bark constantly and one (the devil himself) keeps trying to headbang and gnaw his way through the fence so he can eat my leg off.

Anonymous said...

I think muttering "S***" would have been more appropriate word.

I'm sorry, Caca.