4.10.2008

He's helpful


Zach is mad, originally uploaded by erigutt.


E: My mom bought the postage stamps for the invitations yesterday.

Z: Well I have some stamps we could use.

E: But they're probably the American flag ones right?

Z: No! (defensive)

E: Oh okay...well what are they?

Z: ....they're Christmas stamps.

11 comments:

Malia said...

LOL.

each of the two said...

helpful is right!

Michelle said...

Let it be known I had to call Erica from the very busy post office clerk window to describe 3 different postage stamps. Keep in mind there were 59 people waiting in line watching me call her in my cell phone hearing stuff like this:

"well it's like a watercolor landscape scene"
"It's a white swirly heart on a lavendar background, the one you don't want right?"
"It says celebrate in tiny colored squares and looks weird"

I'm surprised I wasn't gang raped then left on the curb by the mob.

Zach looks cute in that pic.

Ashley Rae said...

Men. So practical... it's very endearing.

Anonymous said...

LOL Michelle. Did Erica finally find some stamps that matched her invites??!!??

Michelle said...

Yes, she went with the watercolor landscape, because for Godssake stamps are important.

Heidi said...

Lol! I had originally picked out these cute stamps to match my wedding invites, and then the invites wouldn't go through the reader so we had to add 2 cent stamps to every single one, and those things are hideous!

Truly and Shane said...

thoroughly enjoyed reading that conversation between you and Zach! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Amazing invites E!!!

I also loved how the stamps coordinated with the pen ink. Beautifully exicuted.

Case said...

haha. Tis the season!
Erigutterina the third,
My blod is ugly...i know you made the only cute part of it already but how can I give it some pizazz. Like if I drew something like the cute girl does from the black apple link that I have listed...how could I get it on there...or how can I make it cuter. I know you only have a wedding to plan so worrying about my blog isn't vital but if you have a minute.......

Case said...

p.s. {I meant blog ...not blod}
p.s.s. I wuv you