12.07.2009

A few recent chats...

transcripts

J: how was the weekend
E: it was good. how was your trip?
J: I'm still sick and I have a black eye. so I'm hiding in my office, but I have a client meeting @ 9:30, so... I iz skurred
E: lol why do you have a black eye. should I even ask
J: um...because someone punched me in the face? how else do you get a black eye
E: okay...why did someone you punch in the face
J: well that is just one of life's mysteries
______________________________________________

E: I just spilled diet coke all down the front of my dress
J: why are you wearing a dress at work. work-prom?
E: lol it's a professional dress!
J: professional dress. you're ridiculous
E: you're ridiculous and jealous of my cute dress obviously
J: who wouldn't be jealous of a dress drenched in diet coke?
______________________________________________

J: i was watching Die Hard on tv, and i fell asleep. when I woke up, Notting Hill was on and my roommate was standing in the doorway laughing at me. i didn't even watch it.
E: lol notting hill is kind of cute, i like hugh grant
J: he likes trannys
E: listen i've forgive him for his past sins
J: i still get accused of watching Notting Hill. This is the hell that is my life.
E: if you have to make up some story about falling asleep during die hard in order to admit watching notting hill that's okay by me
J: but i didn't watch it! i haven't seen it still
E: mm hmm
J: leave me alone!!!
E: have you seen the notebok
J: yes. I was duped into seeing that movie, they told me it was about treasure hunting.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

lol

"well that is just one of life's mysteries"

Chris said...

I was thinking of inviting Jihone over for a Hugh Grant festival starting with Notting Hill, My favorite. I'll have to rethink the whole thing now.