12.06.2010

Sedona

We took a little weekend trip to Sedona for Zach's birthday this weekend. We stayed at the Enchantment Resort and Spa compliments of a gift card from my mom and Tim. It was very fancy and when we arrived Zach said, "We don't belong here." He was quite right. But we pretended we did.

All the rooms are in these little separate "casitas" with their own fireplaces.
enchantment

Zach standing in front of our casita.
Sedona Dec 2010 017

Warming my toesies.
Sedona Dec 2010 002

We dined one night at their restaurant and I was super nerdy and took pictures of our food. Behold the squash blossom appetizer, aka heaven food.
Sedona Dec 2010 004

I became a little obsessed with this brick and ivy archway, as you can see Zach was really happy to be posing for a picture with it.
Sedona Dec 2010 003

Daytime archway, Zach refusing to even turn around.
Sedona Dec 2010 016

Pondering deep thoughts.
Sedona Dec 2010 011

So, this is my husband.
Sedona Dec 2010 008

The only picture of the two of us from the whole weekend.
Sedona Dec 2010 007

Cute striped towels at the spa.
Z: Are you taking pictures of the towels?
E: Yes.
Sedona Dec 2010 015

Thank you to Tim and my mom! It was a ridiculously beautiful place.
Sedona Dec 2010 010

7 comments:

angiedunn said...

my dream vacation?

not italy.
not hawaii.

*a getaway in sedona with my husband. serious. looks so divine to me.

glad you had a great time!

Lulu said...

Gorgeous! We had dinner on their patio once a few years ago, have always wanted to go back. Roma Downey and Mark Burnett sat right next to us, which was so exciting(and funny, because who gets worked up and excited abotu Roma Downey in normal day-to-day life?!)

I had a friend stay there a little while ago, and Snoop Dogg was rockin' it at the Mii Amo spa for the weekend. But would drive into town to have McDonalds for lunch. Awesome.

Chris said...

So fancy and soooo pretty. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and lived it up. That one pic of you two is verrry cute.

Ashley Rae said...

I've always loved Sedona. I've driven through and was blown away with how beautiful it is... Glad you guys had fun!

Michelle said...

Your casita looks especially tucked away..that fireplace is cute.

You absolutely belong there!

Jason and Kristy said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend! All the pics look beautiful! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Lol, love the archway! "We don't belong here", lol.

Next time, take me. Ok?