
In one of Louis C.K.'s stand-ups he says that even if you are a woman, you are a MAN when you eat a Cinnabon. I think the same rule can be applied to hot wings. Wings are man food. Heavenly, delicious man food.




The end. If you need us, we'll be trying to unclog our arteries.
P.S. Started playing with my photos in Picnik. It's fun.
9 comments:
It is man food. I love that you introduced me to Louis CK because he is hilarious.
I wondered what this new effect was with your pics.
So you must have found your camera? Is that that restaraunt we ate with you guys with the good sammiches?
*restaurant. Oy.
Chris, the camera was in Zach's coat pocket :/
Camera is found. And no, we were at Barros - best to just focus on the wings there and not your surroundings.
oops that was me, not Zach.
Hey I can look at whatever I want, Caca. Glad the mystery of the lost camera is solved so this blog can get back on track.
lol no I meant if you eat there, because it's gross and dirty.
Mmm I love Barros wings. "If you need us we'll be unclogging our arteries" LOL!
by the way- I don't use Philosophy anymore. I think it started not working quite as well and I went back to buying cheap Neutrogena at Target. (and the moist CA climate is nicer to my skin than dry hot AZ). I should try it again though because I do remember loving it. I'm so glad you do!
Post a Comment