
Word on the street is pregnant women cry easily. I can attest to this. And now, a list of things that have made me cry lately:
- Listening to a Carrie Underwood song while driving home from work.
- The next day thinking about the Carrie Underwood song.
- Making dinner.
- While watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding on TV, when the dad gives them a house at the end.
- A woman's blog post about how she did 35 acts of kindness for her 35th birthday.
- Later that day telling Zach about the blog post.
- When Zach said he would put the stroller together later instead of right that second.
9 comments:
I don't know what is funnier your list or that pic of Dawson Leery.
Those reasons for crying are all completely legit, pregnant or not.
I don't know what's funnier...your list or the fact that your mom knows the character's name is Dawson Leery. :) LOL
hilario. keep up the good work, I need some one to entertain me :) and also tell me if someone is one word or two :/
When I was pregnant I cried ANY and EVERY time I heard the National Anthem. Talk about embarrassing...we have season football tickets, so every week we go, the water works would go off.
So your list seems perfectly normal to me!
lol I hear you! I cried because my lunch blew up in the microwave yesterday. I can't wait to be back to normal. So excited for your sweet baby girl to come!
Um I love love love love love love love this pic of D. Leary. And let's just say even if he won a freaking Oscar, that pic would continue to circulate. And I love your post.
best. picture. ever. Just warning you...you may not be instantaneously cured after giving birth. The crying thing tends to linger...or maybe that's just cray cray over here.
Looks normal to me. When pregnant with Brandon I cried and cried because I wanted a kitty, and we couldn't have one at student housing.
Post a Comment