
Listen, it's just a mural. We weren't really in New York City, we were on Mesa Drive and Brown. Aka, a really nice area where non-questionable people dine.

Surprisingly while taking this picture my instructions were not: "Okay everyone look cute except Zach, you Zach, try to look creepy."

This is about the time that my chicken finger basket started ultimate fighting the rest of the contents of my stomach. Joe Rogan was there to announce that my stomach got its ass kicked. Native Chicken Fingers - 1, Erica's large intestine - 0. Rematch scheduled for two weeks from NEVER.
I tried too hard on that analogy.
Next up in Erica's life, more pictures of Malia's wedding! You thought we were done rambling about this didn't you? Wrong again reader. Just wait till I start talking about my birthday again.

We all wore gold shoes!

This is basically what happens every time Talia is around. PS I really posted this because my hair looks pretty.

This is obviously a picture of me telling a really witty anecdote, much to Zach and Kristy's delight.

Casey = how bridesmaids should act when the bouquet is being tossed: excited, animated, happy.
Rachel/Erica = our usual bouquet tossing attitude: slightly put-out, while making sure to stand near someone much more enthusiastic ensuring no flying flowers will be our responsibility.
More wonderful pictures of Malia's big day, taken by the ever so popular Sloan Photographers, can be found here.
8 comments:
I hope that all the boys in the Native New Yorker group felt like pimps because it was definitely a 275:1 ratio.
p.s. How adorable does Becca look in her scrubs? Tender.
I love the caption regarding the catching of the bouquet, Rachel is almost insisting she won't catch it, and you are trying to look uninterested...Casey looks fabulous.
You put up with a lot of Native outings, I absolutely hate that place, everything looks like it's washed in bath water, and I will continue to say that.
I am also happy to see that someone is equally not over my wedding, I look at the pictures all the time, and then quickly minimize when someone walks by. The pictures of Case are hilarious! I liked how you said "almost put out." Isn't that the truth?!
You reminded me why I fell deep, deep in love with your blog when you said, "PS I really posted this because my hair looks pretty."
I'll like a picture where my face looks like a mammoth's, but if my arm looks skinny- I'll like it. And then maybe I'll place it where other people will see it.
LOL Alisse T.
thanks for cropping that picture. I have a feeling the rest of my body was a little close for compfort. please email me those pictures & thanks for not bitching about native(at least while we were there). and just for the record i still enjoy hearing about malia's wedding.
I am so glad you told me that the NYC skyline was really a mural, because I'll tell you what, for a second there I thought you had done gone on a plane for that doomed chicken basket.
Post a Comment