8.06.2008

Mooohahahahhaha


rolled up, originally uploaded by erigutt.


Amanda Peet, Katie Holmes, Rachel Bilson, Forever21 Model.

13 comments:

each of the two said...

doesn't make it right.

that's like showing me Auschwitz, yeah it happened, but it doesn't make it right...

Alisse Baldwin said...

I still say they're weird.

And now I'm going to feel like a total loser when you, along with the rest of Hollywood, are lookin' fly in them.

Lynnette said...

nope, still ugly. i'll change my mind a year from now when EVERYONE is doing it.

Anonymous said...

Katie's still looks the worst. And her head is still too small.

Anonymous said...

HIDIOUS!!!!!

Giles Fam said...

why would you want to encourage such an atrocity?

Rachel Hatch said...

4 wrongs do not make a right Erica.

Anonymous said...

If all of your friends jumped off a cliff would you do it too? :)

Kaylyn said...

Great Success!!

Kelli said...

http://elasticwaist.com/2008/08/when-fashion-goes-wrong-katie.php

FallFleur said...

I say "GO FOR IT"!
Maybe you could get on TV. Stacey and Clinton are always looking for victims for their TLC show.

Jamie said...

just.so.tragically.eighties.

I was the queen of the tuck-n-roll, oversized 501's with a plain white T and chuck taylors. DO NOT bring this back.

Ashley Rae said...

Ok, Katie's are clearly the worst. The other 3 can pass for being semi-stylish. But Katie looks like she's wearing some of Tom's old jeans from the '80's but she rolled them up because they were too long. The others actually LOOK like women's jeans.
Just my opinion. But it's worth something.