"from the day we arrive on the planet..and blinking step into the sun..." Oh, Pegs can't wait to meet the girly. I will be home in February for Benson's farewell (I figured out the ticket thing...I decided that it wasn't an option not to spend the money on the ticket....I can't miss it). So I will see you guys then.
She's getting big! She needs to have a sleepover at her aunt's and meet her cousins (who will hate her, sorry to say--the cats obviously, not the kids).
Havent stopped by for about a month, but the catch-up was great. Great to see you at Christmas and the laundry room post.... all I can say is - Ordene.
I haven't checked your blog since Christams time, so I am clicking thru and this made me laugh out loud. It will never stop being funny to me because it reminds of The Daily Show's Obama bio video...so freaking funny.
7 comments:
"from the day we arrive on the planet..and blinking step into the sun..."
Oh, Pegs can't wait to meet the girly. I will be home in February for Benson's farewell (I figured out the ticket thing...I decided that it wasn't an option not to spend the money on the ticket....I can't miss it). So I will see you guys then.
Thank you for having that song stuck in my head for the majority of the morning.
LOL
She's getting big! She needs to have a sleepover at her aunt's and meet her cousins (who will hate her, sorry to say--the cats obviously, not the kids).
You think it's funny? Cool. Your blog is practically famous... AND you like cat's. I respect that.
You should check out my husbands blog. It's ccapel.blogspot.com
Havent stopped by for about a month, but the catch-up was great. Great to see you at Christmas and the laundry room post.... all I can say is - Ordene.
I haven't checked your blog since Christams time, so I am clicking thru and this made me laugh out loud. It will never stop being funny to me because it reminds of The Daily Show's Obama bio video...so freaking funny.
Post a Comment