So I was complaining to Zach and getting worked up about it and I proclaimed, “Tomorrow I am going to talk to them about their truck always in front of our house!”
(Because our house is beautiful and I don’t need an ugly truck blocking the view of it. Oops, our house is not beautiful and neither is our yard, YET okay? YET!)
And Zach was like um maybe you can stop being a crazy lady and maybe you could just contact the HOA anonymously and not cause drama.
And I realized I had become that lady. She looks like this:
8 comments:
Lol. We are all going to become that lady eventually, I say embrace it.
lol to the old lady picture.
Call the HOA. That sucks. Is there more than one family living in that house? Ugh.
Hello! That butler from potato barn has haunted my girlies dreams for years. I may be twisted, but its kind of really funny to watch their/any kid's expression as you walk closer and closer to that creepy thing.
ps- so whats this I am hearing about shark week? I agree that we need a theme in our dress. That would be one word... magical.
Great picture!
I just read that whole post you sent me the link to. That is amazing! I never in a million years would have thought to do that. But even up close they look really good.
I want to see more pics of your house. But probably like me your not ready to share because things will NEVER be finished. Until we become millionaires.
Dang it. I pulled an Erica and used the wrong name! That comment was from Chelise.
Start parking your car there until they get the hint
Unfortunately, if the street is a public street there is nothing you can do. I had the same problem so I just told all the neighbors and it eventually got around to the offender. He doesn't do it anymore.
Welcome to the white trash world that is middle-class homeownership.
This problem has an easy solution. You build a pigeon habitat that overhangers the spot in question.
Post a Comment