2.06.2008

Need your votes!


contest, originally uploaded by erigutt.


I entered a contest at Blue Orchid Designs, they are a Phoenix based wedding coordination company (see my sidebar). There were 102 entries and I am one of the final three! So if you have time please go to this link and vote for me!

http://blueorchiddesigns.blogspot.com/2008/02/vote-for-giveaway-winner.html

Click on each couples name to read their stories if you want, we had to submit 300 words with a little info about us and why we should win.

Thanks guys!

20 comments:

Guh said...

how many times can we vote?

Michelle said...

Your story is very well written, so cute and clever...I love it!

We can only vote once, since they track IP addresses.

Anonymous said...

Michelle - you can vote once from home and once from work :)

The Fletchies said...

done and done.

dani said...

How fun! I will vote from every computer at MCC! haha I hope you win, you guys totally deserve it.

postcards sent from here said...

I almost leaned towards the Asian couple, but voted for you instead. Your story, too much like my own. Okay, actually not at all, but still... Cheeseburger!

Anonymous said...

Yours was the best and most personal of the three, hands down. I didn't know any of that stuff about you guys, and what a clever boy Zachary is.

Anonymous said...

Dirt. I love it - you are just too clever and deserve to win!

I've emailed about 50 people about this, asking them to vote for you :)

Amy said...

Voted! BTW, can you tell who's winning?

Ashlee Osborn said...

I voted. Good luck, hope you win!

each of the two said...

done and done.

when do i get my money?

Jamie said...

erica: i have been lurking here awhile cuz you crack me up so i sent my readers over here yesterday to vote and if you win you have to invite me!

Giles Fam said...

Done--good luck! Super cute story

Heidi said...

I didn'y know Zach asked you to prom like like, very clever! Yours is the best story, hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Dirt is all it took?

Let us all know the specifics of how many times we can vote. Usually its once a day???

Heidi said...

Your story was BY FAR the best. Good luck! I hope you win it!

angiedunn said...

my vote has been cast. good luck sister.

Anonymous said...

I loved that your picture was the one out of the three that looked real and that you guys are really happy and not just, "hey, let's smile for the camara" like the other two.
I hope you win!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Good luck!!

postcards sent from here said...

I have posted on my small "no one reads this but one person who actually is not my mom" blog to vote for you and Zach. Lots of people read her blog anyways, so maybe she will spread the word! Hope it helps!